The Local Government Service Secretariat is organizing written examinations for University Graduates who have applied to enter the Local Government Service (LGS) of Ghana to pursue various careers. This is to ensure fair and transparent selection of high caliber staff into the Service to facilitate the achievement of its vision for Ghana.
- All University Graduates who have applied to enter LGS must register at any of the following registration centres by 18th July, 2012.
- Institute of Local Government Studies Ogbojo, Accra
- Institute of Local Government Studies, Tamale.
- Ashanti Regional Coordinating Council, (RCC) Kumasi.
- All applicants must come along with a passport picture and pay an examination fee of Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢20.00) on the day of registration.
- Date of Examination: Saturday, 21st July, 2012 – Time: 8.00 AM
- Contact the following persons for further information:
Name: Hawa Mahama (Tamale Registration Centre)
Mobile No. 0246829560
Name: Priscilla Ampong (Accra Registration Centre)
Mobile No. 0277485785
Name: Robert Odei-Ntow (Kumasi RCC Registration Centre)
Mobile No. 0277318005
PETRINA ETU-MANTEY PARKINS
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (HRM)
FOR: HEAD OF SERVICE